Privacy Bill of Rights:
We place great importance on trust, respect, and integrity.
• Your personal information and content are owned by you, and not us.
• You have complete control over your newsfeed and the order in which posts appear.
• We do not manipulate, filter, or alter the order of your newsfeed, as only you have the authority to do so.
• Your rights include permissions and privacy, which you have full control over.
• You decide who can access your content.
• You may choose to opt-out of our member directory to protect your privacy.
• We never sell your personal information to third parties.
• We do not employ facial recognition technology, as your face is your personal business.
• You have the option to delete your account at any time and take your content with you.